Launch of A Weekend for Every Worker
B2B ENGAGEMENT | GOVERNMENT EVENTS
Driving cultural change – an important industry briefing to launch the Project 5 research report to inform and engage key industry professionals from across government, construction and higher education.
Health Infrastructure NSW
The LKB Agency was briefed to deliver and produce the industry event to unveil the results of ‘Project 5: A weekend for every worker’ – a two year research study by the Australian Human Rights Institute at UNSW Sydney, that highlights the success of a Monday-Friday work week at the $341 million Concord Hospital Redevelopment to improve the health and wellbeing of construction workers in the construction sector.
This joint initiative was delivered in partnership with Health Infrastructure, UNSW and Roberts Co.
Postponed twice due to COVID, LKB managed all event delivery, supplier management, ticketing and attendees.
The LKB Agency designed and delivered an in person industry briefing event utilising the key findings and outcomes from the report to open conversations and immerse attendees with a live panel and interactive discussion.
The keynote speakers, including Natalie Galea, head researcher from UNSW and Gabrielle Trainor, The Construction Industry Culture Taskforce Chair, engaged and educated over 100 representatives from government and industry about the achievements and possibilities of the Project 5 findings to help shift change for a healthier, safer and more sustainable construction sector across NSW.
The LKB Agency used keynote speakers, video and a live panel discussion to bring the Project 5 research report to life and help encourage the adoption of new ways of working.
- Reminder emails, Postponement and rescheduled emails
- Development of panel questions
- Event presentation
- Review and provide feedback on speaker presentations and speeches
- Provide review and feedback on event videos
- Order of event and narrative of the day
- Speaker briefing sessions and packs
- Speaker notes and coordinate with speakers
- Coordinate videos and collateral
- Eventbrite set up and management
- Supplier management (Venue, AV, Hire intelligence, Situ, Snap printing)
- RSVP management and issuing invitations
- Follow up calls and ring arounds to invitees
- Postponement and rescheduling of event with suppliers
- Slido set up and management
- Bump in and out
- Registration management
- AV and venue management
- Speaker direction
71% attendance rate (out of RSVPs from initial date)
Slido engagement score 70 (26 actively participated, 56 people joined to participate)
Live panel – 44 questions, 26 likes